Take Advantage of an Awesome Employee Benefit
Health coaching can assist you in reaching your health and wellness goals while maximizing your CIGNA benefits. Brief sessions are tailored to your goal and lifestyle. Following are what you can expect from your health coach meeting:
- Goal-setting and follow-up for healthy eating, physical activity, blood pressure, cholesterol, pre-diabetes and disease prevention.
- Assistance in reaching your I Win goals.
- Checks of blood pressure, waist circumference, weight, body fat and BMI.
- Resources through CIGNA benefits including lifestyle and disease management, medical treatment decisions and more.
- Identification of CIGNA high-efficiency network providers that can save you money.
- Coaching for your spouse.
Contact the Health Coach
Patika Berkley, Cigna Employee Health Coach
City Hall, Third Floor
825 W. Irving Blvd.
Irving, TX 75060
P: (972) 721-3741
All interactions with the health coach are confidential. Telephonic health coaching also is available by calling (855) 246-1873. For more information, contact Berkley at (972) 721-3741 or via email.
Remember to complete the Health Risk Assessment if you have the city's health insurance.
Register and login at my.cigna.com. Spouses covered by the plan also must complete the health assessment using their own registration and login.
The site also can be viewed in Spanish. For questions, contact Benefits Specialist Rob Cascante Diaz at (972) 721-2682 or Benefit Programs Assistant Angie Frettoloso at (972) 721-4757.