2019 Open Enrollment
CIGNA Medical Plan
- Medical Plan Document
- CIGNA Medical Plans Brochure
- CIGNA Health News and Information
- My CIGNA: View and print eligibility information; physician finder, claim status, ID card request, member services
- CIGNA Tel-Drug: Mail order pharmacy
- Health Provider Nomination Form (PDF): Employees may nominate providers for participation in the network.
- HIPAA (PDF): This notice describes how medical information about you may be disclosed and who can get access to this information.
- Medical Claim Form
- Medical Clinic of North Texas
Tax-deferred savings program for retirement
Employee Assistance Program
Free confidential information and counseling service provided for employees and dependent regarding personal problems or stress-related situations. Username/Password: cityofirving
Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Reimbursement Forms
Allows city employees to pay for medical, dental and child care expenses with before-tax dollars.
$6 per month for each full year of service.
Regular full-time employees who meet all eligibility requirements will receive a bonus of 25 percent of unused sick leave accumulated during the fiscal year. The annual maximum accumulation of sick leave is 120 hours which would result in a maximum allowable bonus of 30 hours.